This is a statue in Surabaya. It is said there is a mystical appearance here, where is it? I only see a white and well built statue stands in quite.



A footless man ghost in black coat appears in a western country. He stands behind this child. For whom he guards; the mother or the child?

A ghost appears also on the TV screen. Seems it has skull shape and yellow light in color. You know, it is rare for me to stare at my off monitor and television because I’m afraid I’ll see something weird here. I’m not telling a lie.

Which one is the appearance; an old man ghost near of the waterfall? He must be kidding me; I see nothing in his photo.

Kuntilanak comes to the party! Look, he stands in the right side on the crowd of barbecue party. Can’t you see that her hand seems want to take the grill meat?