Which one is the truth? Is the shadow behind the woman too real to be called as a ghost, or vice versa; too strange to be called a human?



I’m not going to say that this picture is frightening. It is very rare to find unique thing like this. Here you can see that this palm tree seems to have a form of human face.

Without any serious purpose I took my friend’s photo. Surprisingly, I found a mysterious shadow appears on the window behind him. Seemed it wants to spy what he surfs on :)

Take a look, Tuyul appears behind the girl. What actually it wants? Wanna steal something or just want to take a picture with the girl?

These children are my neighbor and they like to have a photo. Once they asked me to take their picture, “Brother, will you take our picture? Please…” I couldn’t refuse because they have similar hobby to me when I was a kid. Then I took their picture, but never have I given the print photo to them. You know why? It’s because I saw a mysterious face behind the girl in the left side. I didn’t want to make them scare that’s why I tell to them that the print gets burn. They disappointed but I took another picture for them, so they never ask this one. However, they are just a kid who likes to have a photo. Cheese!!!